Downtown Toronto on a Saturday Afternoon

I made a promise to myself to shoot more with my Spotmatics this year and so far I'm keeping to it. Considering I'm shooting on a 46 year old camera, I'm blown away at what I get from the lenses. Pentax knew how to make really nice glass on par with Leica. Most of the time I shoot black and white film through my Spotties and kicks and giggles I ran colour film in for a change.

Now the 50 f1.4 lens in both the Super and Super Multi Coated Takumar lenses had slightly radioactive rare earth lens elements which meant they went yellow over time. That's the way life goes, great for black and white, not so much for colour. I gave my lens the UV treatment which counteracts this process but even then I still get a warm cast, that could also be the film too, Lomography 400 is made by Kodak Alaris so, yeah, I don't mind it.

Camera: Asahi Pentax Spotmatic II, Super Multi Coated Takumar 50 f1.4 and Super Takumar 24 f3.5 lens.
Film: Lomography 400 C-41.

Along York St

Saturday Afternoon on Front St

Empty King and Bay_

Still a Line Up to Get On the 506

Art Deco on Adelaide Entrance_

Walking Skywalk

Walkways over the Train Tracks

Walking past the Pedi Taxi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.