Walking Harbourfront One Saturday Two weeks Ago

We have had a truly awful spring this year, with pretty much the same forecast since mid-May 40-60% chance of showers and thunderstorms. I joked with one professional colleague that suffering seasonal afflicted disorder mid-June, just wasn't cool.

Mother nature cooperated the first weekend of Summer and my shoot in Harbourfront was stunning. I'm still blown away at what I got from my Spotmatic II and Lomography and Kodak Ultramax 400 (pretty much the same film). I know it's in the photographer's eye but having really nice lenses doesn't hurt either.

I have a lot of respect for Pentax Spotmatics, they were simple, durable SLRs, million were made, the lenses were on par with the big boys, if not better in construction and optics. I could geek out but there are pages of search results on Google going into detail. I suggest starting at Photoethnography  and go from there.


Camera: Asahi Pentax Spotmatic II, Super Multi Coated Takumar 50 f1.4 lens, 28 f3.5 lens.

Getting Across Queen's Quay

Bottom of York St

Walking Past the Tourist Boats

Tall ship Cruise Coming In_

Tall Ship Docked

Inner Lagoon

Harbourfront Condos

The Yellow Umbrellas of Harbourfront

Revised Shoreline

Wm Lyon Mackenzie Fireboat

Empire Sandy and Tiki Water Taxi


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.