Elora on a Hazy July Day

I love going up to Elora for an escape, this time out, I brought my friend Crystal up. The weather was a bit of a question mark with all the moisture rolling through but we got lucky. Tuesday was quiet, that's the way I like it. 

This time out I brought my Minolta XE-7 up with me and shot with Bergger Pancro 400, my friend James Lee spotted me a roll six months ago and I wanted the right opportunity to try it out. This is a fabulous film for landscapes and portraiture and at some point, I'll order some more rolls to test further. 


Camera: Minolta XE-7, MC Rokkor 50 f1.4 lens.
Film: Bergger Pancro 400, HC110 B.

Shrouded Elora Mill_

Reflected Elora_

cast Iron Bridge Across the Grand River

Reflected Elora Buildings

Front of Sweet Distractions_

Quiet Sidewalks

Before the Day Trippers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.