Saturday in the Beaches.

Summer 2017 in Toronto has been awful. I spent the August long weekend in the Beaches like I always do and organized a Photowalk with some friends. The forecast for Saturday was 30% showers. Who would have thought we actually would get them. Let's just say the weather has been positively British  (cool and damp) and leave it that on Saturday.

I'm running down my supply of Lomography F Squared 400 which any savvy film photographer knows is nothing more than freezer stored (aged) Ferrania Solaris 400. Out of the camera systems I own, the results through Zuiko glass is my favourite. So yeah, Ferrania, get your shit together and make a new batch of Solaris 400 already.



Camera: Olympus OM-2n, Zuiko lenses.
Film: Lomography F Squared 400

Water Pumpin Station

Doorway with Lamps_

Sandy Spot

East end of the Beach

Lots of Seats_

Front Row Seats to Awful Weather_

Lifeguard Boat

Leuty Ave Life Guard Hut with Clouds




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.