Downtown Toronto Early Fall

Pentax K Mount, your first thought is the K1000, the student camera of choice and current nostalgia object. I'm a bigger fan of the KX and of a more recent purchase the KM which is, a K1000 with the depth of field preview and timer. 

I have a small K mount fleet but I have friends who are hardcore about this platform, I know Mike Gutterman of Negative Positives Photography Podcast waxes lyrical about the system. I agree it's all about the glass. 

Now, I'm just taking a quick look at photos I took mid-September but never got around to posting. There will be a second set I shot back at the end of October and you'll see that Monday morning. 

Camera: Pentax KM, SMC Pentax K 55 f1.8 lens.
Film: Kodak Tri-X 400, Xtol 1+1. 

Waiting for the Light at Bay and Front

Three Bronze Elephants_

Bay St. at Rush Hour

Patio Dining at Deloite_

Crossing Yonge St

Traffic Up Yonge St

Aston Martin Convertable Sept 2018

French Coffee Truck

Yorkville Boutique Hotel_





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.