Early Winter in Toronto

It's a Green Christmas season in Toronto this year, just a lot of grey skies. When in doubt, push Kodak Tri-X 400 to 1600 ISO and head out. I'm really happy with what I got out of both rolls I shot. I had a lot going on Thursday, December 18 around midtown Toronto, so I packed my Nikon F2 Photomic and a couple of lenses and off I went.

There's this building across the street from the Rosedale Subway Station, it looks like it belongs in Northern Italy. There's commercial space on the ground floor and apartments above. I never get tired of shooting this building with all the detail it has.


Camera: Nikon F2 Photomic, Pre Ai Nikkor lenses.
Film: Kodak Tri-X 400@1600, Tmax 1+4.

Yonge St in December_

Corner of Paris Grocery

More Yonge St. in December

Gaslight

Gate Decoration

Magical Courtyard

Mini Balconies_

Magnificent Side Entrance_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.