Walk To Cabbagetown in Late November Part One

I belong to a small group of photographers from the Toronto Photowalks Community with really flexible schedules. We seem to visit the western edge of Riverdale, the Don Valley and Cabbagetown a fair bit. It is full of photographic inspiration. We started at the Rooster on Broadview (a great coffee house) which across the street you have one of the best skyline views of the city. The path took us through Riverdale Park.

My Canon F-1 (first Gen.) was brought out for a workout, I don't use it often, I should, it's a great camera. I did find something unsettling, it might be the thin polyester base of Retro 400s, I was getting random wide spacing between frames. I had this camera overhauled a year and a half ago,   so I'm going with another roll of film with a thicker conventional acetate base to rule the film out.


Camera: Canon F-1 (first Gen.), FD 50 f1.4 SSC lens.
Film: Rollei Retro 400S, ID-11 Stock.

Rooster Coffee Shop Broadview Location

November Shadows

Riverdale Park Looking North

Riverdale Pedestrian Bridge

Mid Day Don Valley Parkway

Stairs up to Cabbagetown II

Wooden Owl

Bridgepoint Health Fall 2018

Cabbagetown Row House in the Sun and Shade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.