Limberlost Forest 2019 Buck Lake Part One

Limberlost Nature Preserve is one of my favourite spots in Ontario for hiking. What hits when you hike one of the trails is the sound, more accurately, the lack of manmade sound. When you hike on the Bruce Trail, and I love that trail, you still hear civlization, everything from traffic, aircraft making the approach to Pearson International Airport, lawnmowers and other lawn tools. Up here nothing but nature.

I'm happy Xenia joined us this year, she's been going back to Southern Russia to visit her parents the past few years and we missed her company. She became our impromptu model on the hike and put up with all the photographers.

One thing I should disclose, I did a dumb thing. I opened the back of my FE2 before rewinding it, I managed to close the camera back up quickly and really only lost six photos. Yeah, happens to the best of us. Thankfully I had my FM2n and a tail end roll of Ilford HP5 in it and what I got was just as spectacular.


Camera: Nikon FE2, Nikkor lenses.
Film: Kodak Portra 400.

Camera: Nikon FM2n, Nikkor Ai 50 f2 lens, Ais 24 f2.8 lens.
Film: Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B.

Forest Mushrooms_

Buck Lake Marsh One

Buck Lake Marsh Dead Tree

Buck Lake Marsh Two

Orange Leaves over Water

Red Leaves on Buck Lake_

Sheltered mushrooms._

South End of Buck Lake One

Buck Lake Reflections_

Buck Lake Mini Falls_

Xenia in Red and Blue Five

Stream out of Buck Lake_

Buck Lake Mini Waterfalls

Buck Lake at it's Finest


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.