Late Feburary Part One

I'm in the habit of revisting sites to photograph and I will switch up camera gear and film stock and shooting environments. I've talked about the Nikkormat FTn on a few occasions, it's a no nonsense SLR that takes very nice glass, as long as it has the metering prong (rabbit ears), I have a  bunch of them and there are a few models I want, in particular a black FT2, and a chrome FT from the middle of the 1960s.

Ilford Delta 100 is one film I don't think about much, I prefer it to Tmax 100 but I prefer cubic grain film like Fomapan 100, Ilford FP4 125, Rollei RPX 100, etc more. I am just drawn more to these stocks for the classic look. I should shoot more with Delta 100 in different cameras.


Camera: Nikkormat FTn, Nikkor H 50 F2 lens.
Film: Ilford Delta 100, HC110 B.

Slow in Cheltanham_

Looking Straight up Creditview

Mill and Creditview in the Sun

Mill St. Looling West_

Bridge over the Credit River_

Credit River in Cheltanham Feb 2020

Winter Farm Feb 2020

Station Road Level Crossing Feb 2020

Orangeville Brampton Railway Feb 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Scotsdale Farm in the Fall