Toronto Film Shooters Winter Meet Up Part Three

Queen St. West between Spadina Ave and Trinity Bellwoods Park has changed a lot over the years, I'm glad some landmarks remain like the Cameron House and a few stalawart retailers, bars and restaraunts. I hate seeing old landmarks disappear.

Now, Fomapan 400, this film really shone on this photowalk, I exposed it at 250 ISO and processed in HC 100 Dilution B. I was aiming for something gritty, I got something much nicer. There's still a very old school look to this film. Now I need to buy more, a lot more as I've found the sweet spot where I need something faster than 100 ISO with some character but not 400 ISO, this gives me the in between I want.



Camera: Olympus OM-2n, Zuiko 50 MC 50 f1.8 lens.
Film: Fomapan 400, HC110 B/


Musical Hallowed Ground The Cameron House One

Wool House and Fabric Outlet

Queen and Agusta_

Pauli Walnuts

The Bovine Sex Club in the Sunshine


Police Horse at Bathurst



501 at Queen and Palmerston

Romni Wools_

QueenVictorian Architectural Detail_

Sidewalk Model_

Southeast Corner of Trinity Bellwoods_

Trinity Bellwoods Gates_

Bikes in the Shade



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk