Toronto Film Shooters Winter Meet Up Part One.


We had the Toronto Film Shooters Winter 2020 Meet Up and photo walk a few weeks back, it was a super nice day, and yes there are tons of photos coming up over the next few posts. The turn out was great with the usual suspects plus a bunch of new people who found out about the event via Instagram and lurkers in the Facebook group. The game plan was meet up at a coffee shop on Shuter Street and made our way over to Downtown Camera for a film top up before make our way along Queen St. West. The stretch in this post is from Church St. over to Osgoode Hall which is the north end of the financial district.

This time out I grabbed a few quick portraits of some of the Toronto Film Shooters, I have to do this more often at events. I forgot how nice Fomapan 400 is for portraiture, In fact I was shooting Fomapan 400 for a gritty 1970s Tri-X look, well I was blown away at how nice the results are. Now I was processing with HC110, the new clear liquid variety which works just like the old stuff but much easier to measure. I exposed Fomapan 400 at 250 ISO to get more shadow detail as I always do. The other thing gentle inversions with processing, I use a Patterson Tank I generally do four inversions, two one way and two the other and I used HC110 dillution B (1+31) which is my go to. I have to order more Fomapan 400, I can't be without this film. I'll have to figure out how to push it with stand develop with Rodinal or HC110.

Camera: Olympus OM-2n, Zuiko lenses.
Film: fomapan 400, HC110 B.

Brookfield Place Saturday Morning

Empty Wellington St. Downtown

Yonge St. Canyon Feb 2020

Crossing Bond St._

Rocking to the RB67

Shawrma Corner

St. Mike's Cathedral_

Yonge and Queen in the Sun


Boris

Jo-Anne W._

Law Society in the Shade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.