September at Mono Cliffs Part One

 I'm big on mid week escapes during this pandemic, for the main reason so I have the place to myself and avoid the weekend crowds.  I found out on Saturday and Sunday during fall colours season there's about a half hour wait to get the down the stairs to the lower platform, yeah, no. I'll stick to my Wednesdays and Thursdays. I like my solitude. 

Mono Cliffs has been a regular hiking spot for the past decade or more and I've shot there a lot. I still haven't explored quite everything, there is a loop north of the part I haven't quite made it too, so that will have to be on the agenda at some point before all the leaves are gone. I shot black and white here because the colours were still pretty much green. 


Camera: Nikon FE, Nikkor Ai lenses. 

Film: Fomapan 400, ID 1+1. 


Mono Clifss 2nd Line W. Downtown Mono Cliffs Ruined Garage on the Corner of 2nd Line Mono_ Rustic Door and Window_ Airstream Spare Bedroom Mono Cliffs Inn Sept 2020 Mono Cliffs United Church Sept 2020 Mono Cliffs United Church Front Porch Back Entrance to Mono Cliffs tif Mono Cliffs Trail Map Mono Cliffs Fork in the Trail Cliff Top Trail Through the Trees Lost Rock Fence Mono Cliffs Look Out_ Mono Cliffs View One Mono Cliffs Stairs Down off the Side Trail The Stairs Looking Down Mono Cliffs StaPath Between the Rocks Two Crack in the Cliff Mono Cliffs Sept 2020 Mono Cliffs Lower Viewing Platform Roots on the Rocks at Mono Cliffs_ Wooden Path Back Up Mono Cliffs_ The Stairs Back to the Ridge Trail The Stairs Back to the Ridge Trail Two

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.