Kodak Ektar 100 and the Beaches

 I haven't shot a lot of colour this year,  my heart wasn't into it, two processing required me mailing my film off. At one point in late May, I said "Fuck it" and shot a roll of Kodak Ektar 100 through my Minolta XE-7 around Southeast Oakville. Took me a while to get my bearings back for scanning and post processing C-41 film. 

This time out on a Sunday morning in the Beaches I met up with my friends John and Jo-Anne from the Toronto Film Shooters Facebook group and I packed my Nikon FM2/T and ran with a three lens kit with the Nikkor Ais 28 F2.8, 50 F1.8 Pancake and 105 F2.5 lenses. Partly to travel light as I was also buying ground coffee. 

Shoot colour film also signals a shift in mood a bit. My mom is settled in her suite at the nursing home, a second Covid 19 vaccine dose is on the horizone and I'm getting aclimatized to the new now so to speak. In the mean time, stay the course. 

Camera: Nikon FM2/T, Nikkor Ais lenses. 

Film: Kodak Ektar 100. 



Mult Coloured Flower Showing Beaches Fire Station June 2021 Sunday Morning Breakwall Ready for Diners Stone Lion Patio Getting Ready Waiting at Bud's for Coffee Wood Oven Pizza Food Truck The Original Sunset Grill_ Big Green Leaves The Gardener's Cottage at Kew Gardens Leuty Beach Weather Shelter City of Toronto Lifeguard Boats Leuty Beach Life Guard Station Opening Up Beach Beat Blog Stone Hazel Ave in Colour Unicorn Herd The Goof Sign Half in the Shade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.