Travelling Light in the Beaches.

 

I rolled with a two lens set up on a photowalk with my friends John Meadows and Nancy Uquart Beuller. The MC Zuiko 35 f2 is nice sharp glass, and I love shooting with it. What I have noticed is, for some weird reason, the meter readings go way off with this lens on, wanting to eliminate user error and any issues with the camera, I popped the lens on one of my OM-2n's, same thing, odd. I used Sunny 16 pretty much the whole day. 

This photo walk was different, I wanted to stay away from the boardwalk which on weekends during the second Summer of Covid would be packed with people. It was a chance to explore what's north of Queen St in the Beaches. 

Camera: Olympus OM-1n, Ziuko MC 35 F2 lens. 

Film Bergger Pancro 400, HC110 B. 


Beaches Fire Station End of June 2021 Early Morning at the Breakwall Bud's Coffee No Waiting Sunday Morning Traffic on Queen St Vacant Storefronts on Queen Walkinh Queen St. Sunday Morning Alleyway Vintage Beacher Cafe Ready to Open Smack in the Middle of Queen St. with the  501 Coming _ Corner House with Wrap Around Porch Steep Path Up the Alleyway Parked VW Cabrio Arrows at Kingston Road Crossing Kingston Road Church Tiny Library_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.