Return to Elora

 

I haven't been up to Elora since spring 2019, which feels like a million years ago for obvious reasons and now that I'm fully vaccinated I want to do more day trips, weahter permiting, it has been wet the past few weeks. 

Going up to Elora is a fun day trip, it's a landlocked Niagara on the Lake, but without a theatre festival, the arts scene up in Elora is more low key and funky. I like coming up here for the day to wander around and grab lunch at the Elora Brewing Company. Having been away for a year I forgot how much I like this small town. 

I've been on a Canon kick this Summer, having recorded an in depth Classic Camera Revival episode on the F-1 system  with my friends Jess Hobbs, John Meadows and Ori Carmona, I'm really enjoying shooting with this system. 

Camera: F-1n, FD 50 f1.4 SCC Lens, 

Film: Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B. 



The New Metcalfe St. Bridge One Ruins and Wedding Chapel Backdrop_ New Pedestrian Bridge Across the Grand River Elora Mill Inn and Cloudy Skies Elora By the Grand River_ Flag in the Window-2 Cafe Seating Waiting for Customers Empty Elora Waiting for Day Trippers Empty Elora Looking Towards the Mill Inn Elora Mews Front Mural_ Look East on Mill St Elora Mill Inn Entrance Enchanted Gate 2021 70 Price Elora Hoise with Porch Looking Down Price St Studio in the Trees

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.