Minden Part Two and Buttermilk Falls

 I was going to shoot with a pair of Canon New F-1's this trip but at the last minute I switched my gear out for the Nikon FM2n, and the F4. It was the negatives I got back from the test roll I did walking around Oakville with the F4 that sold me. I pretty much went with Aperture Priority and Matrix metering and got perfection. 

The weather forcast was all over the map so I was pretty flexible with what film I took with me, and this time out, I shot mostly colour. 

Camera: Nikon F4, Nikkor Ais lenses 

Film: Kodak Color Plus 200. 



Magenta with Some White Flowers Yellow with a Splash of Violet Thursday Lunchtime at the Minden River Cone Downton Minden Lunchtime Dominion Hotel Patio and Tiki Bar Dominion Hotel on a Thursday at lunchtime Rockcliffe Tavern in Colour_ Another shot of Minden Right After Lunch Underwater Dock Along the Gull River Minden Reflected on the Gull River Buttermilk Falls Chute Two Buttermilk Falls Full Blast Buttermilk Falls Full Blast Looking Toward 35 The Old Highway 35 Bridge over Buttermilk River

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.