Driving Away from Home Up Highway 35

 Thursday morning I got in my car and started driving, heading north to Billie Bear Resort along my usual route along 35. Instead of going through Cannington, I went through Beaverton sadly the roll from that stop didn't turn out, that's ok because I'll be back there at some point. 

Highway 35 is going to be a zine topic, I jusst have to set up at template and get started like all projects. 

I ran with two camera bodies this year, the Nikon FM2, as my black and white body, and the Nikon F4 as my colour body, I think I hit the sweet spot, I love the results i got with this combination over the course of hte long weekend.  

Of course I had to stop and photograph Miner's Bay Resort, I love places with character and history that have been around for generations. Next stop Minden. 


Camera: Nikon FM2n, Nikkor Ais 50 f1.8 lens. 

Film: Eastman Double X 1D-11 1+1. 



Pattie House Corner Coboconk Main Drag Sept 30 Moored on the Gull River Speedboats on the Gull River Gull River Dam Kawarthas_ Kawarthas Cottage on the Gull River_ Miners Bay Resort Sept 30 2021 one_ Miner's Bay Lodge Reception Parking Miner's Bay Lodge Entance Miner's Bay Lodge Offices and Dining Room Miner's Bay Lodge Cottages Miner's Bay Lodge Gestalt_ Roadwork on Highway 35 at the Miners Bay Cut

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.