Late Winter in Caledon Ontario

 Rollei RPX 400 is a film I don't shoot much in 120. Yes it sounds meta shooting it through a Rolleiflex but oh wow, what a combination with Zeiss Planar glass. I went up mid March on a really warm day in the middle of March Break to pick up my skis from the Caledon Ski Club, the season was done for me and it was time to bring the gear home. It was an odd ski season but, then again everything has been odd for the past two years. 

The day trip was a great antidote to the yo-yo weather, pivoting from snow to rain to way above average temperatures and I'm glad I took my Rolleiflex with me. 



Camera: Rolleiflex 3.5 F Planar Twin Lens Reflex. 

Film: Rollei RPX 400, Ilfotec HC 1+31 



Belfountain Village Store March 2022 Belfountain Free Library  March 2022 Village Store 1888  March 2022 Bush St. Towards Erin March 2022 Bush St. Towards Main St. March 2022 Main St Into the West Credit River March 2022 West Credit River Curve March 2022 West Credit River into the Conservation Area March 2022 Ski Patrol Hut March 2022 Top of the West Hill Chairlift March 2022 Top of the West Hill March 2022 Barn off Shaw's Creek Road March 2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.