September Day Trip to Niagara on the Lake

 

I love Adox CHS 100 II as a medium speed black and white film, with Adox's FX39 II developer it sings. Up until this roll I was processing at 1+9 dillution but being marketed in 500ml bottles and only one retailer selling Adox products in Canada (Argentix.ca). I should roll with a higher dillution to stretch my bottle. I consulted with photo educator Lina Bessenova who loves shooting with Adox CHS 100 II and processing in FX-39 on the longevity of the developer, the last thing I want to is to be playing with another Ilfosol (just look at that developer the wrong way it will go bad). She reasured me from her personal experiences the developer holds up well, even one year in. 

To be safe I bought a second bottle and I'm storing it in the dark. I also ordered another dozen rolls of Adox CHS 100 II but from Fotoimpex in Berlin, might as well go to the soiurce. As of writing the film left Frankfurt airport and is probably now sitting on a skid somewhere in a Canada Post facility either in Montreal,  or Mississauga just outside of Toronto. I love shooting with this film. 

The camera of choice on this day trip to Niagara on the Lake with Jo-Anne  was my Nikon F4 with a Nikkor Ais lens kit. I metered with matrix metering that day and the results you see below. I love my F4 and F4S. 

Camera: Nikon F4, Nikkor Ais lenses. 

Film: Adox CHS 100 II, FX-39 1+19. 



Red Ensign Hanging off the Front Porch NOTL Cottage Punch Buggy in the Sun Irish Harp Pub Simpson's Pharmasave Market St. Sept 2022 Behind NOTL Retail Sept 2022 Behind the Courthouse Sept 2022 September Flours Audi R8 Flags at the Angel Inn Angel Inn Entrnace Greaves Sept 2022 The Royal George Sept 2022 Queen St. Looking Southeast Two Horse and Carraige Turning onto Queen_ Niagara On the Lake House in the Old Part of Town One 21st Century Toyota Supra Prince of Wales Hotel_ Exchange Brewery Behind the Foilage Corks September 2022 1970s GM Muscle_ Treats in the Window Beemster Cow Glamourous Jo-Anne September 2022 Jo-Anne Behind the Shades

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.