The Trip Back Home.

 All good things come to an end, Jo-Anne and I hopped into the car for the trip back to Toronto from a glorious long weekend up in Muskoka. I loaded up my Nikon F2AS with Cinestill 400D, I packed a few rolls for this trip but only wound up shooting this one. 

What a way to cap off a long weekend of bright sunshine, 400D delivers, up until now I've only shot through my F5 and 28-105 zoom lens. Older manual focus lenses deliver a pleasing look with not a lot of colour grading at the other end in Lightroom. I plan on buying more 400 D when my stash runs low, I love the character of this emulsion. 

Jo-Anne and I had a blast up at Bilie Bear and the count down begins for next year's trip, which for me will be my tenth anniversary going up. 


Camera: Nikon F2AS, Nikkor Ai lenses. 

Film: Cinestill 400 D. 



Billie Bear Road South Fall Colour on Limberlost Road Oct 2022 Crossing the One Lane Bridge in Dorset Oct 2022 Robinson's General Store Oct 2022 General Store Side of Robinson's Oct 2022 Parked in Front of Robinson's_ Local Mud Runnaboat Lake of Bays Dock Lake of Bays See Doo See Doos Riding Through the Channel Oct 2022 Dorset Commercial Building Oct 2022 Dorset South Side of the One Lane Bridge Oct 2022 Dorset Knox United Church Oct 2022 Dorset Vacant Pottery Studio Oct 2022 Pottery Studio Shed Pottery Studio Samples Fall Colour on the Channel Oct 2022 Three Pumpkins_ Somewhere on Highway 35  Looking North Towards Dorse Buttermilk Falls Three Oct2022 Buttermilk Falls FourOct2022 Buttermilk Falls Five Oct2022 Buttermilk Falls Six Oct2022

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.