A Summer Friday Afternoon in Yorkville and Edge of Rosedale

Yorkville is a part of town I photograph on occasion and like other parts of the city its not immune to intensification, I am happy the edge of Rosedale (not quite Yorkville, not quite Rosedale, not quite Annex either) along Yonge north of Belmont. Also I haven't been shooting as much colour as I thought I would this Summer, I hope to change that in the second half.  

My walk started by the Royal Ontario and Gardiner Ceramic Museums, I was stopping by a local pen and stationary retailer Laywines to drop some vintage Parker fountain pens off for repair. I'll see them in October thereabouts. From there, I walked north to the Rebel House, one of my favourite gastro pubs in the city, order the grilled cheese sandwich with kettle fries, you'll thank me later. 


Camera: Nikkormat FTn, Nikkor H.C 50 f2 lens. 

Film: Kodak Ultramax 400. 



Big Ceramic Head In front of the Gardiner Museum Giant Vase Installation ROM East Entrance Traffic and the Park Plaza Bike Share Rack at Avenue Road and Bloor ROM Crystal July 2023 Waiting to cross Bloor St. At Avenue Road Chaos on Cumberland _ Through the Passage to Cumberland _ Cumberland  Chaos Condo at the End of Bellair St East Side of Bellair St Empty Scollard St Top end of Bay St Row Houses at the End of McMurrich on Belmont Row Houses on Belmont Rosedale Subway Station on Line One Paris Grocery July 2023 Petunias_ Courtyard  Serenity Big Yellow Piano Sam the Record Man Memorial Alleyway Behind Yonge St Looking Back Up that Alleyway Gibson Ave in the Shade

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?