Toronto Film Shooter's 10 Anniversary Meet Up in Guelph Part One

Alex Luykx, The Toronto Film Shooters Facebook Grop founder decided to take our 10 Anniversary Photowalk on the road to Guelph Ontario about an hour's drive away and it was a fun Sunday to reconnect with friends I haven't seen in a while and explore a town I usually roll through on the way to Elora. I chose my circa 1960 black Nikon F along with Kodak Ektar 100 as one of my camera choices for this walk and despite the challenging lightin conditions with sun and cloud, I got great results. 

Lens wise, I used a tick mark Nikkor S 50 F2 which collectors love and it rendered colour well for a 62 year old lens.  


Camera: Nippon Kogaku Nikon F, Nikkor S 50 f2 lens. 

Film: Kodak Etkar 100. 


Baker St. Station Baker St. Under Construction Daycare Signage Daycare Main Entrance Birthday Party Entrance Quebec at Norfold Church Steeple and Sky Cork and Dublin Sts Boarded up Historical Building by the Basilica Parking Lot Basilica Side Entrance Basilica Employee Entrance Basilica Tower Basilica Front Detail Basilica Front Entrnace Guelph Basilica_ Looking Down To McDonnell St Albion Hotel Corner_ Orange Flame Norfolk St. Going Under the CN Tracks Walkens Welcome Outside the Common Guelph Canada Guelph Music Along Carden St Guelph Train Station_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?