Oakville On the Cusp of Summer

 Been ages since I shot with my Pentax Spotmatics, so I pulled out my Spotmatic II, loaded it up with some Fujifilm Pro 400 H in my fridge and shot around Oakville. I used Super Multi Coated Takumar 50 F1.4, 28 F3.5 and  the 50 F3.5 Macro lenses. For whatever reason I never bonded with my K mount Pentaxes,  doesn't mean I'm done with the brand. I love my Pentax M-42 screw mount system, granted both my SV's and Spotmatic F need servicing, and I couple of Spotmatic SP's along with the II and I'm not giving that up, hell no!. 

I found the 400 H on the grainy side. but otherwise on point with the colour palette, it was freezer stored after all and worked great with Super Multi Coated Takumar glass. 



Camera: Asahi Pentax Spotmatic II, Super Multi Coated Takumar Lenses. 

Film: Fuji Pro 400 H. 



Dogwood Blossoms Canadian Flag at 58 William St The Green in Town Square #DTOAKVILLE Monument Downtown Oakville Flower Box Kibo Susji, Swiss Interiors and Collosus Greek Restaraunt Tribeca Coffee Heritage Garage on King St-2 Front St. Heritage Reno Still Continues Front St. Grey Cottage Two Front St. Grey Cottage with Mini Mini Park off Front St Worn Doorstep Cottage and Former Tea Room Cairncroft Rd. After Dinner Cairncroft Rd. and Hillhurst  June 2023 Lakeshore Crosswalk June 2023 Gairloch Tiny Library June 2023 Three Bears June 2023 Pale yellow Rose June 2023 Pale Pink Rose June 2023 Gairloch Gardens Gallery June 2023 Gairloch Gardens Shore Wall One June 2023 Stairs Down to the Shore Path June 2023

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?