Harman Phoenix 200 in 120

 One Tuesday in early September I took a wander down to the Davisville Farmer's Market to meet up with Jo-Anne to grab some stuff for dinner and some fresh groceries. I loaded my 3.5 F Rolleiflex with a roll of Harman Phoenix 200 gifted to me by Hao from Graination Lab under strict instructions not to talk about until early September. Well, it's mid October and I'm finally getting around to scanning this roll, no worries about the media embargo. 


I've shot Phoenix 200 in 35mm and love what I got out of those rolls, 120 delivers even more. Like what I shot through my Nikons, I rated the roll of Phoenix 200 around 125 ISO, I could have gone a bit lower like 100, but that will be an experiment for next time. You have that unique colour palatte that's Harman and I hope they keep it for the second batch when that comes around. 



Camera: Rolleiflex 3.5 F  Planar Type II Twin Lens Reflex. 

Film: Harman Phoenix 200, processed by Graination Lab. 


Robyn's Cookies Open Hi Fi Fo Fum Sept 2024 L'Amour Corner Northern Secondary Centre Block Sept 2024 Mars Convenience Sept 2024 Regant Theatre Sept 2024 Belsize House Corner Sept 2024 Water Cooled 911 on the Carport Font Yard on Millwood Davisville Ice Cream Truck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk