Kodak Pro Image 100 in the Beaches.

I've changed my mind with Kodak Pro Image 100, I'm really liking this film. Ektar 100 has got rather expensive during Covid Times and this is a great budget alternative. Originally pitched for markets outside of North America, the EU and Asia where refridgeration can get a little dodgy, Pro Image 100 can be stored at room temperature.  The last time I shot with this film was through my Minolta XE-7 and my scanning skills have improved exponentially since then. I should pull my Minolta gear out and try this combo again. We'll see. 




Camera: Nikon FM3a, Nikkor AIS lenses. 

Film: Kodak Pro Image 100, processed by Graination Lab. 


Wildflower Butterfly Bee Garden Another look at the Beacher Aug 2024 Beacher West Street Patio Outdoor Merch at Home Hardware Beaches Pippens the East End Temple for Great Tea Tan Jaguar Convertible Gabby's Street Patio Silver Jaguar XJ-S Three Silver Jaguar XJ-S Isabella's Mochi Donut Boutique Foodland Corner on Borrowed Time Foodland In Front Beaches Owl Aug 2024 Vacent Block Sea of August Flowere Bud's and Limon Barber Pole Aug 2024 501 east Heading Past The Breakwell Sauvignon Corner Aug 2024 Crosswalk at Longview Aug 2024 Mazda MX5 Aug 2024 Modern Beetle Aug 2024 Jeep at Woodbine Aug 2024 Beetle Cabrio with Eyelashes Aug 2024 Kenilworth House on the Hill Aug 2024 Pair of Pink Flowers Aug 2024 Pontiac Roadster Aug 2024 Houses North of Queen Aug 2024 Square Convenince_ I Want my MTV

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk