Around Close to Home

Kodak Tri-X 400, a stalwart black and white film, Tmax developer originally designed for T-grained films. I never tried them together, oh boy do these photos look great! I shot around Oakville Harbour and the old part of town two weeks ago. The camera of choice was the classic Pentax Spotmatic F and of course the Takumar glass is amazing.

Up until recently I always processed Tri-X in either Xol, D76 or HC110 dilution B, what I got from my Fomapan 400 roll by using Tmax developer blew my mind so of course I have to experiment. What you see below I would print in the darkroom. Of course I bought another bottle of Tmax developer.

Camera: Asahi Pentax F, SMC Takumar lenses.
Film: Kodak Tri-X 400, Tmax Developer 1+4

Waterfront Trail and Fluffy Clouds

Off to the Boats

Line up of Sailboats

Patch of Ferns

Classic Mustang Convertable

Lakeside Seating in a Mini Park_

Where Water St. Becomes Robinson St

Very Late afternoon on 16 Mile Creek

Walking Along Lakeshore After Dinner

Serving Dinner Al Fresco

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.