Mono Cliffs Provincial Park Spring 2018

I haven't hiked seriously in almost two Summers. Last year was washout and the year before was a scorcher I needed some time in the woods. I got a chance to try out the FDn 50 f3.5 Macro lens with a fern in the cliff and a patch of trillums. I'm quite happy with the results I got.

The park itself was a zoo on Victoria Day Monday, everyone had the same idea I had, get out into the woods for a little while and recalibrate.


Camera: Canon F-1N, FDn lenses.
Film: Kodak Max 400.

Trio of Trilliums_

Trilluum Field_

Crack in the Cliff at Mono Cliffs_

Down the Stairs at Mono Cliffs Two_

Mono Cliffs Viewing Platform One

Cliffside Baby Ferns_

Carsten Lake Willows

East End of Karsten's Lake_

Hiking Inside Mono Cliffs Provincial Park

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.