Follow Up with the Asahi Pentax K2

In my last post I noted I was having issues with my new to me Pentax K2 dying on me during the day, screwing the battery cover in and and out sort of solved the problem but wasn't the permanent solution. I cleaned the battery box on the bottom of the camera with a q-tip and some pure alchohol (don't try this with the kind you drink as it will leave a sticky residue). The q-tip came out a mid grey colour.

So I go to where I usually test cameras, Bronte Harbour in the west end of Oakville, the K2 performed flawlessly. While I was down there I ran into and chatted with my brother Alex's former art teacher while she was painting one of the boats.

Camera: Asahi Pentax K2, SMC Pentax M 50 f1.7 lens, SMC Pentax K 28 f3.5 lens, Takumar (bayonet)
Film: Fomapan 100, Tmax Dev 1+4.

Bronte Condo Curves I

Bronte Harbour Looking In

Bronte Harbour Warf_

Bronte Inner Harbour

Bronte Sail Boats_

Painting the Rowboat

Bronte Beach in the Sun_

Small Cove

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.