Kosmo Mono 100 in the Summer Part One


We had a hot Canada Day weekend, on the friday, I met up with some friends from Toronto Photowalks and a did a bit of a wander through the east side of Riverdale Park, from the rooftop of Bridgepoint Health and the former Don Jail. One thing I should have packed as a polarizing filter to cut down some of the reflections with the protective glass in the rooftop garden.

I haven't shot with my FE2 in a while, sadly the meter is out by two stops and the camera could use a CLA at some point. Luckily I had a combination of exposure compensation and sunny 16 to the rescue. I think this will be the summer of the CLA (clean, lubricated and align), I have two Olympus OM-1's that need some love, I might have my black Minolta XD-11 done and now the FE2. One at a time.

Camera: Nikon FE2, Nikkor lenses,
Film: Kosmo Mono 100, Rodinal 1+50

Flatiron Behind the Tree

Skyline Riverdale Park 2 June 29

The Rooster in the Shade

Backside of the Former Don Jail

Water over Rectangles

Skyline from the Top of Bridgepoint

DVP Looking South of Top of Bridgepoint

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.