Niagara on the Lake Sort of Off Season Part One.

My friend John Meadows put together a creative retreat weekend in Niagara on the Lake with a few mutual friends back in late November. Initially I was on board for the whole weekend but family circumstances cut that down to a day trip, this year. Stuff I can't control but metaphorically roll with the punches so to speak.

I made the decsion to roll with a compact kit, and that was my Olympus OM-1n with a couple of lenses. For those keeping track this camera's meter has gone kapaut for all intents and purposes so I rolled with a Sekonic L398a meter and Ultrafine Extreme 400 as my film. I'm the only member of the Classic Camera Revival to shoot Olympus OM (for now), it is a niche system but the end results are beautiful regardless if you're shooting colour or black and white.

Handheld metering really isn't all that hard so I'm not in a huge rush to get the OM-1n repaired. I will, at some point because before the meter pooped out, it was very accurate. Maybe in the new year.

Camera: Olympus OM-1n, Zuiko S chrome nose 50 f1.8 lens, MC Zuiko 24 f2.8 lens.
Film: Ultrafine Extreme 400, HC110 B.

Abigail House

Christmas Porch

Vines and Slats

NYC Train Station

Jo-Anne Profile Shot_

Sidewalk By the Prince of Wales_

Waiting for Tourists_

In Front of the Exchange

Nutcraker Guard

Decorated Entrance_

Decorated Courthouse_

Letters For Santa Mailbox

Window Christmas Decoration

In Front of the Viking Shop_

Balcony on the Shaw

Jo-Anne 2


Hotel and Spa with Decorations_



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.