The F90, Nikon's Below the Radar SLR

The only thing in the first photo I paid for was the coffee. The AF 50 f1.8 lens was a Christmas present from my brother Alex, the F90 was a recent gift from my friend and fellow co-host of Classic Camera Revival Alex Luyckx . My old N90S/F90X died on me last fall and has been nothing but a door stop. I missed this camera.

The F90 (N90 for the Americans in the studio audience) was a prosumer body released back in the early 1990s, considering this camera is going on for 30 years old, I didn't get a bad shot at all on this roll. So what's the difference between the F90 and the replacement F90X? Weather sealing and and upgraded autofocus sensor, that's the short answer. I would love a replacement F90X with the battery pack and the portrait shutter release button. The other thing, these cameras are still a steal. The big bonus, Nikon went with AA batteries, same with the F4. While other autofocus cameras of the era went with more exotic batteries.



Camera: Nikon F90, Nikkor AF 50 f1.8 lens.
Film: Kodak Portra 400.

My new to me Nikon F90 body.

Bonsai on the Front Porch

Datsun 240Z


Randall Ave House

Church St. Townhouses._

Holiday Seating

Street Christmas Decoration

Reopened Lakeshore Road at Thomas


Beer Bottle in the Decorations

Xmas Apple and Pears Decorations

Christmas Wreaths on the Windows

Three Christmas Seats

Red Ornaments_

Lakeshore Road Looking West

Pine Cone Chrismas Ornaments_

Town Tree Decorations_

The Grainery Almost Winter

Empty 16 Mile Creek November 2019

Dredging 16 Mile Creek_

Golden Apples Pears and Ohter Stuff_

Centre of Oakville_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.