Old Oakville Below Robinson St.


I took my 3.5 C Rolleiflex out last week. I haven't used it in ages since the 3.5 F Rolleiflex came into my possession back in the spring. To shake things up I shot a roll of Portra 400 I've been shooting mostly black and white during this grey season and haven't shot any medium format since my annual Muskoka photography retreat.

This set is all local, all below Robinson St. which is a really tight space to focus photography and I've shot around here for years to the point of being bored. Now shooting a Rollei with colour film in early December a rather bleak time of year, there's no sugar coating it.

Camera: Rolleiflex 3.5 C Planar Twin Lens Reflex camera.
Film: Kodak Portra 400


Gate Between the Cedars_

Heritage House in the Middle

Sloppy Lakeside Park

December Stroll in Dingle Park

Dingle Park Shoreside Seating

Dingle Park Shoreline Erosion Control._

Dingle Park West Entrance

Victorian Mansion One

Olde Oakville Victorian Mansion Two

Olde Oakville Front Gate

Union Jack Off the Porch

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.