Nikon FE2, Bergger Pancro 400, and HC110 B.


Ok, Rodinal 1+25 is not the best developer for Bergger Pancro 400 in 35mm. With this roll I went with HC110 dilution B (1 part developer, 31 parts water) and I used my Nikon FE2. I got a lot more of the shadow detail this time out and the grain was a lot smoother. I made a couple of 5x7 darkroom prints of the Mercedes AMG Roadster and the line up in front of Cobs Bread and they came out as great looking prints.

Camera: Nikon FE2, Nikkor Ais 50 f1.8 lens.
Film: Bergger Pancro 400, HC110 B.

Nikon FE2

Church St. Sidewalk

OG Service Doors_

Down the Stairs to River St

Walking Along Lakeshore Road North Side

In the Bread Line at Cobs Bread


Mercedes AMG GT Roadster


Lakeshore Historic House on South Side

Vine on the Fence


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.