One Camera, One Lens, The Canon P Rangefinder

One camera, one lens, well that describes most of my TLR's save for the Mamiya C220f, the Canon P was one of those purchases I was glad I did. I tried to like Barnack Leicas but the bottom loading was too much a test of my sanity. The Canon rangefinders of the later 1950s and '60s were everyone's dream Leica Threadmount camera. You can load it like an SLR, believe me, that's a great thing. Using the P is pretty straightforward if you are used to shooting a Leica M, Zeiss M or a Voightlander Bessa R. Compact and quiet, you can almost use this as a travel camera if you want to travel really light with just a 50mm lens. Well I'm not traveling very far, just my walks around Southeast Oakville during The Great Shutdown.


Camera: Canon P Rangefinder, 50 f1.8 Canon Leica Thread Mount lens.
Film: Kosmo Mono 100, Rodinal 1+50.

Canon P

More Reflected Wedgewood Pool

Wedgewood Forest Path

Bridge Across Wedgewood Creek

Bridge Across Wedgewood Creek Two


Suburban Cul De Sac

St. Cuthburt's Entrance_

No Playing Aroud Here

Path Across the Park in the Sun

Closed to the Public

Old Oakville House in the Sun

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.