A Day in the Country with my Canon P Part One


I went up to Caledon for the morning to pay my annual dues at the Caledon Ski Club and it was a great excuse to get out and do some shooting. i packed my Cnaon P rangefinder and my last roll of Kodak Pro Image 100. 

This was a great combo, one camera, one lens and one roll of film. I like the Canon P, pity Canon rangefinders are starting to creep up in price because a Canon 7 would be nice to add to the collection/fleet. 

Camera: Canon P, Canon 50 F1.8 LTM lens. 
Film: Kodak Pro Image 100. 


Highway 10 Abandoned Farmhouse July 2020 Station Road July 2020 Cheltanham July 2020_ Mill St. Cheltanham July 2020_ Mill St. and General Store July 2020_ Dairy Farm on Vacation_ White Church Rental Hall Small Maple Leaf Belfountain General Store July 2020 Belfountain General Store Front Porch July 2020 Former Belfountain Antiques July 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.