Kodak Ektar 100 in the Beaches through My 3.5 F Planar Rolleiflex TLR

 I love my Rolleiflexes, the end. They are the perfect medium format camera for my photographic eye. 

My stay in the Beaches this summer was different this year, partly because of Covid 19 and partly my expanded roll in elder care with a family member, I had to drive out to Oakville every evening to cook dinner then go back to my brother's place to walk his dog Maya and feed the turtle. If you squint your eyes, things sort of look normal, look closer, they are not. I do love the expanded restaurant patios on Queen St. which I hope beoomes a permanent fixture going forward.  


Camera: Rolleiflex 3.5 F Planar Twin Lens Reflex. 

Film: Kodak Ektar 100 



Gardener's Cottage Early Morning Before the Lifeguards Showed Up Collection of Muskoka Chairs Leuty Beach Lifeguard Station Early Morning._ Lone Tree on the Rocks Floral Bouquet on a Pole Sunflowers Resting at the Neville Park Loop The Other Side of the Goof Sign 2020 Take One_ The Goof Sign 2020 Take One_ North Side of Queen East in the Beaches Kew Garden Variety 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.