Texas Leica, Catlabs XFilm 80 and the Beaches.

 The Texas Leica was a novelty over March Break, now that I've revisited the camera a few months later I've decided if I need the 6x9 negative, I'll just borrow my brother's. I love the 6x6 crop and shooting with twin lens reflex cameras too much. 

That said, I'm not turning down an opportunity to run two rolls of Catlabs X Film 80 through the camera. Like before, the Texas Leica isn't heavy, just bulky, a rangefinder for The Hulk. Yup, the camera delivers. 


Camera: Fujica GW690III, 90 F3.5 Fujion Lens. 

Film: Catlabs X Film 80, HC110 B. 



From the Bedroom Balconey Fire Station 227 August 2020 Breakwell Extended Patio Kew Gardens Gardener's Cottage Aug 2020 The Other Side of the Boardwalk Leuty Ave Boathouse Shed August 2020 Quiet on the Boardwalk August 2020 Beached Lifeguard Boat Ready to Go Strolling the Empty Beaches Boardwalk RC Harris Garages RC Harris Filtration Plant or The Hall of Justice or Doom or Mental Hospital or Maximum Security Prison Resting 501 Waiting to Go Westbound Walking by the Re Opened Fox Goof Sign in its Glory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.