Early Morning Walk in the Beaches

 I spent two weeks in Toronto's Beaches neighbourhood for a staycation of sorts looking after my brother's dog Maya, this wasn't shot during my stay, I will be posting that starting next week. 

Early one sunday morning I met up with my friends John Meadows and Ori Carmona for socially distanced photowalk in my favourite neighbourhood in the city. I packed my gen-1 Canon F-1, a mechanical beast of a camera and I shot a roll of Fuji Neopan Acros 100 I had left over. I shoot this film a lot in medium format and love it but Acros 100 in 35mm isn't my favourite. I also think my F-1 needs a  real overhaul as I'm getting shutter bounce in the middle speeds, you will noticed a slightly darker region the right of the photo frame, hopefully Service Camera Pro can fix it for good this time. 



Camera: Canon F-1 (gen-1) FD lenses. 

Film: Fuji Neopan Acros 100, D76 1+1. 



Eastbound 501 at Woodbine Breakwall Early Sunday Morning Peeling Window Frame Kew Gardens Bandstand Kew Gardens Path Down to the Lake_ Leuty Beach Lifeguard Hut VIP Seats Distancing at the Beach Empty Chairs at the Beach Uncrowded Leuty Beach July 2020 Beach Boardwalk with Railing Ice Cream Shop on the Corner_ Beacher Cafe in July_ 501 at Wineva Hogtown Smot Behind the Hydro Pole_ Alert Dog Three Umbrellas at the Stone Lion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.