Rolleiflex and Colour

Since I got my 3.5 F Planar Rolleiflex in a trade from fellow film photographerfrom the Niagara region Bryan Caporicci my 3.5 C Planar Rollei hasn't been used as much. I've owned this particular camera for 10 years and has been on several adventures, at first I thought it was an E series but the serial number told a different story. The 3.5C was the first Rolleiflex with an on board meter which was selenium powered. the reality is, if they are working at all would need a lot of calibration. In the end I just pack a hand held meter or go with my iPhone if I'm really stuck. 

The only thing I would like to change is replace the OEM focusing screen with an aftermarket Maxwell sceren which is done during an overhaul. Sadly here in Canada there aren't many options for people working on Rolleiflexes. Mine could use a tune up, it's on my agenda once the pandemic winds down.  In mean time the camera still works well, I just have to use it more often. 


Camera: Rolleiflex 3.5 C Planar TLR, some shots used the Bay II Rolleinar 2. 
Film: Kodak Portra 400. 


Lone Red Flower Re Purposed Landmark Clouds over the Last Block of Downtown Gairloch Gallery at Sunset After dinner at the Gairloch Pond Red Flower with Yellow Pollen Solo Pink Rose Trio of Pink Roses_ Yellow Roses Purple Flash

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.