Continuing to Wander

 I am still wandering around my neighbourhood, I gave my Nikkormats a break and picked up my early 1968 Nikon F Photomic Tn, which I've owned for the past 15 years and was overhauled by the former service manager for Nikon Hong Kong, sadly he's long retired from camera repair. I rolled with two lenses , the Nikkor NC 28 f2 lens which I love and the solid performer the Nikkor H 50 f2 lens. I don't trust the meter as much as I used on overcast days, that's what incident meters are for. I walked east for a change starting at EJ James, I went there for grades seven and eight. I've seen the inside, and it hasn't change all that much. 

Camera: Nikon F Photomic Tn, Nikkor NC 28 f2 lens, Nikkor H 50 f2 lens. 

Film: Fomapan 400, HC110 B. 



EJ James Front Entrance Bungalow on the Slope Wedgewood Creek_ In the Middle of Devon Road_ Wedgewood Meets Constance Future Development Project on Constance South Entrnace to Maplegrove Plaza Rusty Bug Automatic Stickshift Beetle

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.