Last Roll of Lomography Berlin 400

 I managed to get closer to the old Oakville Trafalger High School which had been fenced off for the past few years due to the construction equipment stored where the library and cafeteria used to be. I went here from Fall 1982 to Spring 1987, and I'm going through my memory banks remembering which classes I had in the rooms in core building that's still standing. I know there's a plan to restore the old OT but what the new purpose of the building will be is anyone's guess, it will need a lot of work. 

Shooting on Berlin 400 was ok, it's not my favourite film, and was just an experiment. I found the film liked to cup, which is is pain for scanning. Fomapan 400 on the other hand dries flat as a pancake, and I plan to shoot more of that.  If there's one thing I would recommend, shoot Lomography Berlin 400 on a sunny day, which we haven't experienced much since the holidays.


Camera: Nikkormat FTn, Nikkor H 28 F3.5, Nikkor Q 135 F2.8 lens, Nikkor S 50 f1.4 lens. 

Film: Lomography Berlin 400, HC110 B. 



The Old OT At the Core The Old OT At the Core Two Former OT Exit_ Former OT South Facing_ Volvo Wagon horde_ 205 Trafalger Road Front Entrance 16 Mile Creek in the Winter Busy on Lakeshore Road Pre Stay at Home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.