My Last Roll of Lomography Berlin 400 Part Two

 Yeah, it was interesting shooting Lomography Berlin 400, but I prefer otther stocks. What bothered me was this film attracted what I call space junk and the odd hair folicle which is odd because I'm currently rocking a Covid buzz cut. I don't get that anywhere near as much with other black and white films. 


Camera: Nikkormat FTn, Nikkor Pre Ai lenses. 

Film: Lomography Berlin 400, HC110 B. 



492 Lakeshore East Jan 2021 93 Second St. Winter Robinson St Townhouses 308 William St._ Olde Oakville Stucco House_ 213 King St. Front Door_ Heritagre House at the Corner of King and Goerge Restored Trafalgar Road Mansion Favourite House on Trafalgar Raod Home of Bong's Variety

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Scotsdale Farm in the Fall