Winter Light

 It was a very grey January with a few sunny days to reprieve, on the days of partly sunny weather made for interesting shooting. I started shooting Fomapan 400 again, again at 250 ISO and processing for the 400 ISO time in HC110 B gave me lovely contrast without needed a yellow filter on my lenses. Granted I was shooting with a camera roughly six months older than I am while overhauled years ago by a retired Nikon repair tech. I have one roll left of UFX 400 and I'll be switching over to Fomapan for my bulk rolled 400 ISO black and white film. 


Camera: Nikon F Photomic Tn, Nikkor Pre Ai lenses. 

Film: Fomapan 400, HC110 B. 



Howard Ave Down to the Lake_ Corner of Howard and the Esplanade_ First St. Mildred's School_ Tudor and the Tiny Library Little Free Llibrary_ Parking Bays 315 Lakeshore Road East Lakeshore and George St._ Walking Past a Vacant Building Oakville Grainery In the Full Sun Orkney Isle In the Harbour Steps Up to Lakeshore Road Looking Towards Navy St House at the end of Birchview Ave Pinewood Park Looking East

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Scotsdale Farm in the Fall