A Walk Down to Gairloch Gardens

 I'm going on a big Fomapan 400 kick when my last rolls of Ultrafine Extreme 400 in 35mm, I also have a few rolls in 120. I went out for a short afternoon walk with my Rolleicord IV which I've owned going on 10 years, a great camera for those looking to get into medium format and twin reflex photography and the world of Rollei without leasing out vital organs. I popped a roll of Fomapan 400 into the camera and went out on a grey Tuesday. 

My uusal shooting style with Fomapan 400 is shoot at 250 ISO and process for 400 ISO and used the seven minute time for HC110 dillution B. One can get box speed or close to box speed with Tmax developer, but I don't have any of that, and that's ok. I love what I got. Another good developer using the same proecss I did, shooting at 250 ISO and processing for the 400 ISO time is D76 or ID-11, I use the longer quote time to be on the safe side. 


Camera: Rolleicord IV, 75 f3.5 Schneider Xenar lens. 

Film: Fomapan 400, HC110 B. 


Lakeshore Pedestrian Crossing Gairloch Gardens Driveway Fresh Tiny Library_ Former Callery Shop Behind the Tree The Gairloch Arch Jan 2021 Can't Go That Way Jan 2021 A Spot to Think Jan 2021 Wallking Along the Gairloch Path Gairloch Shores Jan 2021 Gairloch Mansion Jan 2021 Gairloch Mansion Back Path Jan 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.