Beaches and the Nikkormat FT2, Again

 

I spend a fair bit of time in the Beaches, even during hte pandemic. My brother and his family live there, and I have to drop and pick up things on occasion. I get photowalks in when I can. My Nikkormat FT2 I used up at Guildwood came back from it's sevice at LensmedicYYC and it works nicely. I also was trying out an early production Nikkor H 28 F3.5 lens, which looked pretty much brand new. 

The Nikkormats are going away for the Summer and I'm pulling the Nikon F and F2's out of slumber for some serious exercise over the next little while. The only Nikkormats that will see action are my EL's 


Nikkormat FT2, Nikkor H 50 f2 lens. H 28 f3.5 lens. 

Film: Ilford HP5 400, HC110 B. 



Three Doors_ Three More Doors_ Beaches Semi with Multi Story Porches Waiting To Cross Woodbine Beach Fire Station Saturday Morning in Early May Beach Mural Across the Street Empty Stone Liion Patio Saturday Morning in Early May Bud's Coffee Saturday Morning in Early May Ghost Starbucks_ Emoty Kew Gardens Path Kew Gardens Bandstand SAturday Morning May 2921 Kew Gardesn Path Fork Three Daffoldills_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.