Over Two Cold Days in April

 

I need to get my hands on some more Bergger Pancro 400 both in 35mm and 120 but supplies in North  America have dried up and France I think is still in lock down. I will have to ration what I have left and I picked up a brick of Rollei RPX 400 in 120 and I'll be shooting that more often. 

As usual we got our mid April cold snap in Southern Ontario along with a dusting of snow. This happens every year, and every year people are continually surprised, I took these photos on the two days before the snow hit, and by Friday we retunred to early-mid May weather in April, I'll take it. 


Camera: Rolleicord Vb, 75 f3.5 Schneider Xenar lens. 

Film: Bergger Pancro 400, HC110 B. 



Condos ar the Start of Cornwall Dr Self Portrait on Robinson_ Feline Survailance_ Empty Lakesshore Road at Geroge St. April 2020 VW Bus Out from Winter Storage Old Post Office on Church St._ Historic Log Cabin Orkney Isle Tied Up on the West Side of the 16 Stored Power Boats Stored Sail Boats Btored Sailboat and Historic Lighthouse Work Boat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Barnack Madness, What Was I Thinking?

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk