Rollei RPX 400 in 120 Through a Rolleiflex

 Rollei RPX 400 through a Rolleiflex sounds kinda meta, but it's a nice match. I've shot kilometres of this film in 35mm but never in 120 until now. As mentioned previously, Bergger Pancro 400 is thin on the ground at the moment. So I grab what brick I could get, well I grabbed a dozen rolls in 120, its that realization I should have bought two bricks (20 rolls). This film develops great in HC110 Dilution B, I'll have to try in ID-11 1+1 at some point. That will be soon. 

Also note I used my older of the two Rolleiflexes. It has a 75mm F3.5 Zeiss Planar lens, now this is where things get murky with the camera serial number on the camera and the meter that was built on the camera makes it either a C or E series depending which Rolleiflex website you consult. At this point it will be interchangable at my end. Either way it's a great camera that just continues to deliver. 



Camera: Rolleiflex 3.5 C (or E depending who you talk to) Planar TLR. 

Film: Rollei RPX 400, HC110 B. 



South Side Sidewalk Under the Clouds Empty Murrens Cabinetree Turning In for Great Chinese Food Lakeshore Road at Thomas Favourite House on Navy Sidewalk on William White Picket Fence_ Lakeshore Road Late Afternoon Middle of Lakeshore at Navy April 2021 Inner Garden Sanctuary Garden Sanctuary Bench Anglican Manse_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.