Foggy Morning in the Beaches.

 

I have shot in the Beaches in bitter cold, heat and humidity that can be cut with a knife, Even in the rain, never in the fog. I had to drop some documents off at my brother's place and it's the classic, since I'm in the neighourhood, do a solo photo walk. I packed my Nikon F2S ran with a two lens set up with the Nikkor Ais 35 f2 lens  and a Ai 105 F2.5 left in the bag, just in case. The film choice was Bergger Pancro 400 which afterwards I processed in the B dilution of HC110. I needed some latitude. 

Driving into the city from the west end it was pretty clear but even from the Humber River you could see the wall of fog. I knew this would make for an interesting day of shooting. The fog was mostly over the lake and really didn't extend that far inland. Some shots look foggier than others. 


Camera: Nikon F2AS, Nikkor Ais 35 F2 lens. 

Film: Bergger Pancro 400, HC110 B. 



Path Obstacles Between Houses Back Alley Garage Decoration Three Back Alley Garage Decoration One Back Alley Garage Decoration Two Busy at the Lakeshore Crossing Misty out on the Boardwalk Woodbine Pool South Entrance Misty Enough You can't See the Water A Misty Jog Along the Martin Goodman Misty Morning by the Leuty Shelter Sitting in the Mist In Front of the Leuty Shelter Leuty Lifeguard Station in the Fog Wrap Around Bench_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.