The Fog Didn't Stay for Long

 

Not sure I had fog that day or it was ground level cloud cover, either way, it burned off as I was ending my photo walk. I was smart to choose Bergger Pancro 400, it is one of my favourite black and white films that sadly is very thin on the ground on the momen due to supply chain disruptions from Covid 19. Such is life, I can easily switch to a different film stock and keep on trucking. 


Camera; Nikon F2AS, Nikkor Ais 35 F2 lens. 

Film: Bergger Pancro 400, HC110 B 



Back Alley Driveway_ Books For Sharing Fornt porches Beaches Houses Below Queen St Passing Each Other On Queen St Used Porsche Boxter on the Lot Bearcher Cafe No Traffic_ Walking By the Westboud 501 The Corner with the Goof Goof Sign Late April_ GArdiner's Cottage in the Mist 501 Eastbounc with the Skies  Clearing Seagull Classics and House Behind Beaches Fire Station in the Sun April 2021

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.