Birthday Present: Nikon FE in the Beaches.

 My annual Summer house and dog sitting duty also coincides with birthday season. This year I got a black Nikon FE to go along with the chrome one. Testing the camera out with Kodak Color Plus 200 yeilded nothing but one brilliant frame after another. 

Shooting this Summer has been a challenge with one heat wave after another, during my stay in the Beaches, I ran with a pair of FE2's, I kept the 50mm lenses on most of the time because they would fog up from the humidity because it was that hot, as in 40+C or almost 100 F with the humidity factored in. 


Note, the FE looks less beaten up in person. I cleaned the camera up when I got home. 



Camera: Nikon FE, Nikkor Ai Micro 50 f3.5, Ais 50 f1.8 lens. 

Film: Kodak Color Plus 200. 


Nikon FE Hibiscus Pair II Pink and White Flower Gardiner's Cottage and Garden Sunflower Stuck in the Fence Surboard on the Porch A Congress of Unicorns Fire Station 17 in the Blue Skies Breakwall Street Patio Motorbike with Patina Bud's Coffee Window and Menu Early Land Rover Gourmet Pizza Near Orchard Park Used Bottle Kingston Road Semi_ Short Turning 501 One

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second Roll of Aerocolor IV (Flic Film Elektra 100)

Rollei 35, Rollei RPX 100 on the October Photo Walk

The Trip Back Down HIghway 35 from Dwight to Minden.